The laundry industry is competitive. Whether it’s the crisp fold of the linens on a restaurant table or how long a machine’s spin cycle takes, your products and service are always on display. And they are always being judged.
Owners and operators need every advantage they can get to make sure they are staying ahead. Trade organizations help provide that advantage.
In New England, the Northeast Laundry Association (NELA) has been serving the OPL industry since 1911, with a membership base that includes the healthcare, restaurant and service industries. The New England Coin Laundry Association (NECLA), which caters to commercial laundry industry, is an affiliate of the national Coin Laundry Association (CLA) and offers members a one payment for two memberships system.
Benefits of being a member of a trade organization include:
- Exclusive research into industrial trends
- Access to industry leaders
Be in the Know:
The industry continues to evolve. Innovative technology is making machines more efficient and easier to use. Laws and ordinances affect how you do business. New ways are coming out to reach your audience. It is important to know what is on the horizon and how it can make your business better. Trade organizations offer:
- News and updates on legislation that affects the industry
- New product info
- On-line educational opportunities
- Seminars and discounted educational opportunities
- Marketing tools on how to reach prospective customers and keep your current clients
It’s Who You Know:
Networking is one of the best ways for both small and large businesses to grow. You can tap into the success stories of contemporaries and learn what hasn’t worked, allowing you to keep from making the same costly and ineffective business decisions.
- Share best practices
- Learn from industry leaders
- Build a network of experienced members who can help guide you as you grow your business
- Develop new marketing opportunities by connecting to professionals willing to share your experience and story with others
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RIGHT TRADE ORGANIZATIONS FOR YOU