Is Opening a Laundromat the Investment You Have Been Looking For?
- Recession-resistant business — Clean laundry is always a necessity.
- Balance business ownership with your lifestyle.
- No accounts receivable. Laundromats are a cash business.
- Customers process their own laundry.
If you’re considering building or buying a Laundromat, contact a Yankee Laundromat representative for expert advice on:
- Location – Area demographics are key to your Laundromat success.
- New vs. Existing – Are you better off looking for an existing Laundromat or building new?
- Equipment Mix – What equipment will give you the best return on investment?
- Curb Appeal – You must be seen and attract customers to be successful!
- Business Mix – What neighboring businesses will complement your Laundromat?
Let Us Help You Succeed:
Yankee’s combination of industry expertise and top-quality vended Laundromat equipment has placed investors like you on the path to vended laundry success for over 25 years.
Get on the Path to Vended Laundry Success!
Please fill out the form below if you would like to attend our Laundromat Investment Seminar:
70 3rd Ave, Waltham, MA
Tuesday February 28th 2017 at 7PM.
[contact-form-7 id=”3745″ title=”Investment Seminar 2017 Form”]