Is Opening a Laundromat the Investment You Have Been Looking For?
- Recession-resistant business — Clean laundry is always a necessity.
- Balance business ownership with your lifestyle.
- No accounts receivable. Laundromats are a cash business.
- Customers process their own laundry.
If you’re considering building or buying a Laundromat, contact a Yankee Laundromat representative for expert advice on:
- Location – Area demographics are key to your Laundromat success.
- New vs. Existing – Are you better off looking for an existing Laundromat or building new?
- Equipment Mix – What equipment will give you the best return on investment?
- Curb Appeal – You must be seen and attract customers to be successful!
- Business Mix – What neighboring businesses will complement your Laundromat?
Let Us Help You Succeed:
Get on the Path to Vended Laundry Success!
Contact us or call (800) 239-9265 for helpful guidance on starting a Laundromat. Investing in Laundromats can deliver a strong ROI.
Sign up for our News LetterGet to know the real Yankee when you sign up to receive information on special promotions, limited-time sales, information about upcoming seminars, and so much more. Click here to get started: